- , /fræɡ/, /fr
Frag may refer to:
- Fragmentation grenade, in military, a type of hand grenade
- Frag (military), assassination of an unpopular member of one's own fighting unit, occasionally using a fragmentation grenade.
- Frag (video gaming), means to kill someone temporarily in computer games, originated from the military term.
- Frag (game) is a board game published by Steve Jackson Games, inspired from fragging in video games.
FRAG as an acronym may stand for:
- Florida Resident Access Grant, which is available to Florida residents attending private universities in the state of Florida.
- Flashing red and green – a multicolour-LED (light-emitting diode) that is blinking in alternate colours, for example to indicate an error condition.
- Farran Road Action Group, a group founded with the aim to improve road safety at Farran Cross, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Free Roaming Action Game, a sub-genre of sandbox video games that feature Grand Theft Auto style game play.
- Fairbourne Rights of Access Group, a group of people based in Fairbourne on the Welsh coast which is seeking to establish multi-user Paths to improve access to the Village.
FRAG (movie) is also the name of a documentary about the professional gaming industry and the corrupt underbelly of corruption, money, partying, drugs, and even death. It was directed Mike Pasley and premiered at AFI Dallas International Film Festival in 2008. http://www.fragmovie.com
frag in German: Frag (Begriffsklärung)
frag in French: Frag